For compliance with new laws coming into effect on 25 May 2018 regarding general data protection.
By entering these challenges, you are giving your consent for your blog links to be visible along with your name in the entries.
By commenting on the entries, you are also giving your consent that your name and blog link will be visible.
If you are a winner or top three, a copy of your entry will be published on the weekly winner’s announcement page along with your name and link as it is entered into the challenge.
A copy of your entry will also be published in an issue of Through the Craft Room Door along with your name as entered into the challenge as well as your blog address. If you are a drawing winner, a copy of your entry will be published on the winner’s announcement page released every two months along with your name as it is entered into the challenge. Blog addresses will no longer be published as part of the winner’s announcements.
We are currently working to remove old challenges leaving only a rolling 3 month period live and visible.
Design team members links will also be deleted as they leave the DT.
Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Tuesday, May 22, 2018
I live in Greece and have a passion for kitties.
I am a bit crazy or should I say I’m ‘zany’ hahaha. I have a very strange/sick sense of humour and I must admit I spend a lot of time talking to myself. !! Well, I get more sense out of me.! I reckon in a few years I shall be known as the “crazy cat lady” ☺
I am an artist and have a strange mind when it comes to creating my art. I either go completely true to life… right down to the last hair… or I go totally surreal. I have a passion for all things horror/Gothic etc. I’ve always loved horror films and books and I guess that’s why it creeps into my stuff
My SHOP is IkesArt found at www.ikesart.com
My Blog is Ikes World and is at http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com
My Challenge Blog is http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com
My Cats Only Challenge Blog:http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.gr/
Cara Malmrose using CatMouse Tree
** Please Note- LIMIT of 2 Entries**
- No back linking - all entries must be new and not posted prior to the start of the challenge.
- All entries must include a link - back to Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Blog
- Word Verification Blogs will not be commented on. We are sorry but the length of time it takes to comment on blogs with verification makes it too hard on the DT to leave comments.
Wednesday, May 16, 2018
- The May/June 2018 edition of Through the Craft Room Door wasreleased on May 6, 2018. If you are interested in subscribing please click HERE and click on the Magazine Subscription tab for more information.
- You are invited to submit your cards and projects for the upcoming July/August Issue.
- Please check out the Magazine submissions tab above for more information regarding requirements or contact me at TTCRDmag1@gmail.com